Representin' with our hats- Brugge, Belgium
This is a view of Brugge, Belgium from the top of a church tower. We climbed A LOT of steps to get there.
We took a canal boat ride through the canals of Brugge
And, of course. visited the chocolate museum- Belgium chocolate is AMAZING!!!
Michaelangelo statue in The Church of Our Lady.

Outside view of the tower we climbed- from the square

Beautiful lake in the city with swans

We took a horse carriage ride through Brugge and learned a ton of cool info. My fav part of the trip!

Wonderful, lovely, deliciousness

One of the MANY beautiful buildings in city square

The Belgium waffles really were THAT good! (Bela's is just simple w/ powdered sugar- my favorite was w/ warm choc sauce and whipped cream)

The canals that go through Brugge (they call it the Venice of Northern Europe)

Luxembourg - on our way to walk up to the castle

View of the castle- Viaden, Luxembourg

View of the city of Viaden from inside the castle (w/ Luxembourg flag)

Bela the princess in front of her castle :)
Most of my Blog friends have facebook so have probably already seen most of these pics but I thought I would put them up anyways.
This last month we have taken 2 weekend trips out of the country. To Brugge, Belgium and Viaden, Luxembourg.
Brugge is by far my favorite place I have ever been in my life. (Of course there is still a lot to see here) It is a medieval city and very old. The streets are cobblestone and every building is ancient and gorgeous. There are beautiful, old statues all over the city just around any random corner. The food was delicious (Okay, so you probably noticed I'm a little obsessed w/ the chocolate). The city is Breathtaking. I would so recommend it to anyone that finds themselves in Europe.
Last weekend we did a 2 hr drive day trip to the small country of Luxembourg. LOVED it there. Everything was green and lush and we drove almost the whole way along a river people were kayaking down and camping next to. As you could see, the castle was amazing too. We are LOVING Europe. It is so great to be able to experience these things and there is SO much to see! We hope everyone is well and Love you all!




4 comments:
How fun! The pictures with the castle look fake! The people look real, but the scenery in the back looks like it is a painted scene! How beautiful! Seeing the pictures of the chocolate made my mouth water! MMMMMM! :)
I'm so glad you guys are having such a good time there! It looks amazing. Also, I'm glad you put pics on your blog - I hardly ever check facebook...Bela's haircut is cute!
Okay, so you and the campbells are my envy right now. I'm so jealous you guys are in Germany! i love it there. Hiedelburg castle is one of my faves :) I hope your having fun. You family looks fantastic.
I love the pictures! Your family just gets cuter by the day. You must love being surrounded by such gorgeous scenery! You have been nominated for an award on my blog--just visit my blog to pick it up!
Post a Comment