We Are Going To Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are insanely excited! It is a 3 yr assignment with a report no later date of Dec 19. We haven't figured out all the details yet but we definitly want to take a lot of leave en route to visit all our fam before we leave the country!
10 comments:
Where in Germany? I am totally jealous, I love Germany. You will love it! When you are settled, I am definitely visiting and you will have to force me to leave! :)
Wow! It seems like it will be a great experience! About time the mil decided what to do.
WOW!! Germany! That's exciting and scary all at the same time. Good luck!
Wow! That is unexpected huh?! Very exciting . . . but very far away. We will miss you! (Not like we're really close anyway, but we still will) Good luck with everything and let me know when you are going to be in Texas so we can come see you! Love, Becca
We're super excited for you guys. Will we get to see you before you leave? Hopefully. I'll have to make sure the girls write Bela more consistently. We wish we could visit you there. Maybe sometime during the three years?
Congrats!!! I'm a bit jealous. Good luck with all the moving prep and such.
SO AWESOME! I can't believe it! We are so glad we had the opportunity to spend time with you guys these last few months. Thank you for all the rides and especially your friendship! We will miss you like crazy!
Are you serious?! That is so great! Good luck with all the moving stuff. Congratulations!
I'm glad you guys are excited to go, it will be a great experience and your kids are still young so you won't have to rip them away from school and friends. Good luck!
I know things are super busy for you right now but when you get a chance send me an email to jenksfam@hotmail.com. We're going private with our blog.
Post a Comment