Tuesday, November 4, 2008

From Halloween

I had a hard time getting a good pic of the kids together but my friend has some good ones from trick-or-treating so hopefully I'll get those up soon.
Diego is Peter Pan (my awesome mom made the costume since I can't sew to save my life. :) )


And Bela is beautiful Tinker Bell

Bela and her friend Ava before trick-or-treating

We have had a great Halloween season. On the weekend before Halloween we went to the Borders Halloween spooktacular. Then on Wed was the ward trunk or treat and halloween carnival. There were tons of people there! The kids loved it. Then on Halloween day a friend had a kids halloween party. We played games, sang halloween songs and had pumpkin grilled cheese sandwiches. It was very cute. Then that evening we went to our friends, The Bresee's, for delicious chili and corn bread. Sarah- you are GREAT at cooking! Then we all went trick-or treating together. Bela is so cute with Halloween- she loves it maybe even more than me- so she was VERY enthusiastic about finding the houses with lights on and knocking on their doors. Diego was SO cute- he loved following after the big kids and really got the door knocking and getting candy down. At church on Sun he was trying to knock and trick or treat on all the doors he passed. He has also discovered his love for suckers thanks to halloween. I don't think thats a good thing. :) I hope everyone had a great Halloween and I am super excited for the upcoming holiday season!!

No comments: