Tuesday, November 4, 2008

P.S.

Us- Bela is feeling the excitement!
The boys with their boys - Dave and Diego, and Adam and Austin
Trick or treating is always more fun with your best friend. Bela and Ava.


Our friends- the Bresee's- we will miss you too!!


I just saw my friend Sarah had posted these on her blog so I thought I would add them too. They are from trick-or-treating.

4 comments:

The Bresee Bunch said...

Cute pictures! :o) I have some good ones of your kids, I'll make you a CD and bring it tomorrow. Thanks for making our Halloween extra fun!

Susanne said...

Such cute costumes! I love the handmade Peter Pan one (even if it was your mom who made it... I can't sew to save my life, either). :-)

FOOD is MORE than... said...

Thanks Susanne- you will have to invite me so I can see your blog too! My e-mail is starofdave@hotmail.com Hope your halloween was good. What were your kids?

Johanson family said...

Cute, cute, cute! You'll have to call me or email me cuz I don't have your cell phone number. I tried to call your home number and it was disconnected so I assume you are probably visiting your parents now. I love ya! I really hope you will be able to come down to Texas! We would love to see you!
Love,
Becca