
Bela and I had been watching a super hero show so we were talking after. I asked her- what super power would you want if you were a super hero?? She was thinking about it and I said, "like you could have fire shoot out of your hands to get the bad guys or be really strong and lift buildings and throw things or something like that." She said "My super power is that I will pray to Heavenly Father and make the people change and the bad guys turn nice." hmmmm, put me right in my place. Here I am talking about shooting people with fire and throwing things. :) I love children. They have such a sweet spirit.
And since I told a story about Bela I can't leave out little D. :) He cracks me up all the time. A busier little guy I have not seen.
The other day we bought chocolate at a Dutch store. Now Diego LOVES chocolate. They were all shaped like small little eggs. We offered one to D and he refused. He said. "NO. POOP!! YUCKY. POOP!" We tried to tell him its not poop but he still refused saying "too yucky". He was looking pretty disgusted at us for just chowing it down. This is even funnier if I could describe his voice. We call him our little caveman cause he talks with this deep little voice. Like Dave cut his hair with electric clippers the other day and Diego called them Handy Manny tool. So now he randomly comes up to me and points to his head saying, "HAIR. HANDY MANNY. DADDY." In the caveman voice. It's adorable. Oh and I just thought of this cause D just came up and did it. He likes to climb up on the toilet so he can reach Dave's deodorant. Then he carries it around the house calling it "DADDY'S MAKEUP". (caveman voice) :)
And since I told a story about Bela I can't leave out little D. :) He cracks me up all the time. A busier little guy I have not seen.
The other day we bought chocolate at a Dutch store. Now Diego LOVES chocolate. They were all shaped like small little eggs. We offered one to D and he refused. He said. "NO. POOP!! YUCKY. POOP!" We tried to tell him its not poop but he still refused saying "too yucky". He was looking pretty disgusted at us for just chowing it down. This is even funnier if I could describe his voice. We call him our little caveman cause he talks with this deep little voice. Like Dave cut his hair with electric clippers the other day and Diego called them Handy Manny tool. So now he randomly comes up to me and points to his head saying, "HAIR. HANDY MANNY. DADDY." In the caveman voice. It's adorable. Oh and I just thought of this cause D just came up and did it. He likes to climb up on the toilet so he can reach Dave's deodorant. Then he carries it around the house calling it "DADDY'S MAKEUP". (caveman voice) :)




4 comments:
I am imagining the "caveman" voice and it is cracking me up.
That's awesome! I especially want to hear Diego's voice now. : D
We miss you guys. Wish we could see you. Love you!
Thanks for the update. What a crack-up. And that Bella, so sweet. I'm going to have to tell Lyena and Spencer about that. Goodness, we miss you!
It amazes me how much kids do learn when they say cute things like what Bela said. lol! Can't believe you guys love to eat poop...I mean chocolate! Kids are soooo cute!
Post a Comment